My Sight Nottinghamshire has an active and growing number of visually impaired members who not only help to shape the direction of our charity but also enjoy a range of benefits.
For an annual membership subscription of £5, you could enjoy a range of discounts on the cost of services and have your say on the future direction of our charity, helping us make important decisions and shape services for the future.
Membership entitles you to:
• Attend members consultation events, helping us make decisions about your services and the way the charity is run
• Vote at our Annual General Meeting, helping to elect new Trustees who will sit on our Board of Trustees and lead the strategic direction of our charity
• Join our Service User Member Involvement Team (SUMIT) and get involved in a range of exciting projects, such as helping to choose our new name, deciding on the latest venues for supported holidays and day trips and helping us develop policies on funded transport and even shape the rules and benefits of membership
• Help us influence statutory services through our engagement and consultation work with local partner organisations in local government and the NHS
• Enjoy discounts on the cost of many of our services such as holidays, day trips, arts activities, IT home support and many more.
• Take advantage of discounts on the cost of loan equipment.
Enjoy the benefits
Membership of My Sight Nottinghamshire is currently available for all adult visually impaired service users in Notts, it's a great way to stay in touch with staff, meet other blind and partially sighted people who use our services and help shape and deliver services for all visually impaired people now and in the future.
Sign up today!
Sign up for membership today, contact Michelle Spouge on 0115 9706 806, email email@example.com
Your donations help to provide much needed funds for the MySight Notts to carry out its essential services.
Make a Difference My Sight Nottinghamshire promotes greater independence for visually impaired p...
Text MYSN00 £2/£5/£10
To 70070 to donate now! (eg MYSN00 £10)