Decluttering your home really can change lives.
By donating to My Sight Notts’ Charity Shops, you can help us continue our work supporting people with sight loss in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
Our shops raise vital funds which support our services. The services provided by My Sight Notts help hundreds of people with sight loss each year.
Our work is all made possible by donations like yours.
So, why not declutter your home and help us to support local people with sight loss to make their lives better?
How to donate your goods
In person to one of our shops during opening hours.
We are sometimes able to arrange to collect donations of stock. To book a collection please call either of the shops directly or email email@example.com
What our shops sell
- Good quality clothing & shoes including vintage & retro
- Jewellery, watches & valuables
- Books, toys & games
- Sporting & leisure equipment
- CD’s, DVD’s & LP’s
- Homewares including kitchenware, glassware & ornaments
- Soft furnishings including rugs, cushions
What our shops cannot accept
- Toys without a CE label
- IT equipment
- Medical equipment
- White goods such as washing machines, cookers