Great free equipment event this Thursday
Check out a wealth of exciting new equipment and the latest gadgets at our FREE equipment show, this Thursday (7 April) from 10am until 2pm.
Joining us on the day
During the event you’ll be able to take a look at a range of equipment from:
- Dolphin Computer Access will be demonstrating Guide, a simple talking computing solution especially for seniors with sight loss. The solution enables you to send and receive emails, read your post or surf the web.
- You can also try SuperNova’s crystal clear magnification, with screen reading – perfect for every visual impairment. For more information visit the website: www.yourdolphin.co.uk
- Enhanced Vision is dedicated to creating innovative products that enable people with low vision, including macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa and diabetic retinopathy, to fully participate in life. More information about their full range of equipment can be found on the website: www.enhancedvision.co.uk
- Calibre Audio Library brings the pleasure of reading to people with sight loss, dyslexia or disabilities that prevent them reading print, through a free, nationwide postal and internet service of audio books. The website, www.calibre.org.uk
- Cobolt Systems Ltd are a U.K. based company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative aids for the blind and partially sighted. The website is www.cobolt.co.uk
Impartial advice from sight loss experts at My Sight Notts
Experts from My Sight Notts will also be on hand to provide impartial advice on issues related to sight loss, including information about the range of local services and support on offer. So if you or someone you care about would benefit from expert advice and a look at the latest equipment, come along to our great free event and explore what’s on offer. Limited off-street car parking is available at our Ortzen Street site in Radford for the duration of the event along with on-street parking spaces.
For further information, call Sarah at My Sight Nottinghamshire on 0115 9706 806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org