Sight Loss Awareness Training
Sight Loss Awareness training
Sight Loss Awareness training can support your staff to understand the needs of people with sight loss. Our training comprises of a mixture of practical and classroom activities and includes:
- Discussing barriers to independence
- Looking at emotional consequences
- Using digital equipment as solutions
- Looking at communication skills
- Looking at common eye conditions
- Practical guiding skills
The training can be held at our premises on Heathcoat Street in Nottingham City Centre or at your premises (we would need to assess these beforehand).
If you would like your staff to be aware of how to support people with sight loss, please contact Emma Lucas, Services Manager on 0115 9706806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.